a space to truly hold on to our thoughts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Artistically Blessed...

The other day I was listening to old MJ songs and watching some of his videos and it hit me, again, that he was just SO outrageously talented! Of course, he was one of those 'born once in a million years' kind of an artist, but this is not about him.

It's about what he represented, an extraordinary gift.

There are artists that have unimaginable talent and creativity. I'm so in awe of them! Of course, I believe that destiny determines whether they are successful or not,but just the fact they are immensely blessed is what gets me.
Have you not heard soul-stirring music and wondered how this magic of creation happens? If it's not divine intervention every time a masterpiece is created, then what is it?

If you have the gift of arts, please don't let it go waste, give it all you've got. Even though you may not be lucky enough to get successful at it, stay with your craft, it's your special something from God.

1 comment:

  1. woah Preeti I did not know ud changed ur blog link name (URL) and I thot you had not posted stuff recently... I missed two posts!! Well yes I too think its totally devine intercention each time someone creates something. I mean think about it - who tells an artist to put that-exact-shade-of-yellow so the sun in his paining looks so real!!!!

    ReplyDelete